The deadline for applications for the Sporting Aptitude Test has now passed.
All test dates and times have been sent out to all applicants. If you applied and have not had an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th October.
Due to extremely high demand we are holding a third date of testing which will take place on 24th October.
Test dates are: 9th, 16th and 24th October.
If your child is participating in a test please remember:
- to arrive to your test promptly
- he/she must arrive suitably dress for performing sporting activities. We recommend shorts, t-shirt, indoor trainers and jumper or tracksuit in the event of inclement weather as it will be necessary to walk outside when moving from the main building to the Sports Hall.
- to bring a bottle of water
- to advise us of any medical conditions or access requirements
- to bring your signed waiver
Once all tests have been completed you will receive an email informing you as to whether your child will be eligible to be considered for admission under the sporting aptitude criterion. No further information regarding scores or ranking will be given. Please note being presented with a positive outcome in this assessment does not guarantee you a place at Coombe Wood School.