We believe that a smart school uniform is essential in expressing a school's attitude towards learning and the passion it shares with its community in looking smart, feeling smart and being smart. Students will wear their uniform with pride, demonstrating a love for their school and a love of learning. We ask that parents and carers share our passion for their child to wear their uniform with pride ensuring they leave the house in the morning fully prepared for learning and for what the day has to offer.
Parents/Carers - like you, we want CWS students to be proud of their uniform and to look professional and smart at all times. However detailed a school’s uniform policy is, there will always be shoes, clothes, jewellery or haircuts that ‘push the boundaries’ and fall into the grey area between acceptable and unacceptable. We want to be celebrating our students’ appearance, not disputing it with you. Please do not put us in the difficult situation of having to exercise our right to sanction an item of clothing or a haircut that falls in to this grey area. Please stick to the uniform expectations outlined above at all times.
If you are considering buying an item that may be ‘borderline’ please do contact us first to seek advice on whether we will accept it or not. Thank you in advance for your cooperation over this matter.
The CWS uniform is as follows:
- CWS grey badged and trimmed blazer (to be worn by both girls and boys)
- A white collared shirt - top button done up and tucked in - long or short sleeved but not polo shirts or blouses
- CWS grey v-neck sweater - this is the only acceptable jumper that may be worn at school (to be worn by girls and boys)
- Black tailored trousers - not skin tight (may be worn by boys or girls)
- CWS black trimmed and pleated school skirt (knee length) - this is the only acceptable skirt that may be worn at school (to be worn by girls only)
- CWS grey badged tie
- Black socks/tights
- Black polished, leather shoes with a black sole
- Suitable/sensible bag for carrying books and PE kit
The CWS blazers, jumpers and skirts can be purchased from our uniform supplier Price & Buckland.
School ties may be purchased from the CWS shop, click here.
Please click on the following link to create an account and order your items. Delivery will be made directly to your home.
Price & Buckland Website
Blazer Size Guides
Jumper & Skirt Size Guides
CWS Sports Uniform
The following items are compulsory:
- CWS Hoodie
- CWS Technical T-shirt
- CWS Shorts OR Skort
- CWS Sports Socks
To order CWS Sports Kit please click on the link below and register an account.
Sports Kit Size Guide